- Category: News
- Published: Thursday, 13 July 2017 12:04
- Written by Helena Tzioti
Paizo Inc, publisher of the award-winning Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, announced the release of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Adventurer's Guide, an indispensable guide for adventurers to explore the dangerous reaches of the world with support, supplies, and secrets from powerful organizations.
Designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and drawing upon the rich traditions of the official Pathfinder campaign setting, the Adventurer's Guide includes:
- Details on 18 different organizations that use adventurers to further their goals, including the law enforcing Hellknights, the sinister assassins of the Red Mantis, and the world-renowned Pathfinder Society.
- A wealth of new player options, including feats, spells, magic items, prestige classes, archetypes, and new abilities and powers for a wide range of classes.
- Rules and advice for incorporating new abilities and powers for a wide range of classes.
- Notes on the movers and shakers of each organization - NPCs who can come alive in the game as allies and advisors for the player characters.
- And much more.